BIO OF WENDY EPSTEIN, M.D., F.A.A.D.
Wendy Epstein is a board-certified physician, researcher, and inventor. She is Principal and Chief Medical Officer of GTO Pharmaceutical, LLC., a practicing dermatologist, and a faculty member of NYU School of Medicine’s Department of Dermatology for the last 34 years. For 27 of those years she worked weekly in Bellevue Medical Center’s Dermatology Clinic treating a broad range of dermatological conditions, including vulvar dermatology. She discovered and patented a novel use for an FDA approved topical drug for female sexual disorders.
- A., Barnard College
- Master’s in Biology from Princeton University
- D. from Columbia Physicians & Surgeons Medical School
- NYU Medical School Dermatology Residency and Internal Medicine Internship
- Clinical Faculty NYU School of Medicine 1987 to Present
- Board Certified, American Academy of Dermatology
- Former Faculty Member, Yale School of Medicine Dermatology
- Member, North American Menopause Society
- Member, National Vulvodynia Society
- Television and Radio appearances discussing various topics in dermatology
- Numerous publications in medical journals and books
- Clinical Consultant for Avon Products for 20+ years